Investing in the Philippines, as with any country, can be quite a challenge. The unfamiliarity with the market, it’s processes, legal landscape and bureaucracy is a common stumbling block for foreign entrepreneurs, with the prime locations and the potential targeted demographics spread throughout Metro Manila and its various component cities.
Also, foreign investors who are not familiar with local norms will inevitably get confused with the steps in the business registration process, not to mention that one has to transact with a series of government agencies before securing all the necessary licenses and certificates.
EnterPH serves as your counsel and companion in planting a financial seed within the fertile Philippine ground. Through our professional consultants, we will bridge the gap of unfamiliarity and identify the most ideal investment vehicle for your business, as well as execute your vision for success. Our team of consultants and representatives will evaluate your plans and marketing initiatives as they will provide you a myriad of viable options.
Leveraging our knowledge on local business procedures, EnterPH will accompany you through each step of planning, evaluating your market, and registering your appropriate business vehicle. We will also assist you in dealing with all the pertinent government agencies along with their respective requirements and procedures.
Our business registration services include:
- Assistance in forming the appropriate business organization for your business
- Identifying the initial capital requirements
- Opening a Philippine bank account
- Reservation of trade name with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Reservation of trade name with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) (for proprietorships and partnerships)
- Creation of incorporation documents
- Formal business registration with various government agencies such as the SEC, the Philippine Social Security System, and Bureau of Internal Revenue, among others
- Securing relevant permits, such as the business permit, mayor’s permit, health permit, and the like
- Identifying if the business qualifies for particular incentives in lieu of the standards of the Board of Investments, the Philippine Economic Zone Authority, the Tourism and Infrastructure Zone Authority, among others
EnterPH’s goal is to make business registration in the Philippines as painless as possible, en route to increasing the country’s overall rate of foreign direct investments. We are glad to be of service.
Do you want to learn more of our business registration services? Contact us below.